Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Class HW420

I've never blogged before but for 15 points I will tell everyone a story. My name is Monte and I am a mechanic in the United States Air Force. I started Kaplan classes two years ago in pursuit of my Bachelors degree in Health and Wellness. The convienence of on line schooling has been wonderful thus far. I have been away from home many terms and still made it to the live seminars and completed my work on time. I'm watching football as I type my very first blog...crazy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Monte,
    I have to agree with you, on-line classes have really been amazing. I like the whole set-up here at Kaplan. I'm working towards my B.S. degree in Psychology, Applied Behavioral Science. I have always been interested in the subject of health and wellness though. Looking forward to reading your blogs.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monte,
    Its great to see you in yet another one of my classes..let the comedy begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jill and Mikel,

    Thanks for commenting on my sad story. I've been so very busy. I'm actually just making excuses. At work we are on twelve hour shifts which is really 14 hours. I can't access Kaplan anymore for some reason at work....What's up with that! I do my best thinking at work.

    Later

    ReplyDelete